We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address or other contact information.
In order to avail the services we offer, you are required to provide the following information to us, which include, but are not limited to Name, Residential Address, Phone number, Email address, Chat history, identification number, credit card information for payments and such other information sent by you via emails.
This website may be visited and browsed by you without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. However, as you browse through this website, the site collects the log file, IP address of your computer, and other standard tracking data which we use to evaluate site traffic and usage patterns. Such information is aggregated with tracking data from all site visitors. We will use the information to personalize the site according to your preferences based on the aggregated information. We also use the aggregated information to evaluate products and services we may offer to you.
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this website immediately.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information directly obtained from you:
Our site requires you to give us contact information like name, address, e-mail, telephone number, fax number, chat history, identification number and credit card information for payments for the purposes of availing our services listed on the Website. In order to make your travel and other arrangements, we may also require you to provide us with information about your travel requirements, ticketing options and other preferences. Any communication between you and the website, along with queries and posts on our website are also included in this. Certain information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, is collected in order to, among other things; verify your identity, use as account numbers in our record system and to provide information for the leads generated.
Information collected indirectly:
We may also obtain information relating to you from third party sources such as social networking websites, databases, online marketing firms, etc. This information includes your username and other information on those sites, demographic data like age, gender and other interests; viewing data and advertisement interaction, content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our website or services. These include (but not limited to) email communications, blogs, chat room communications, discussion board communications, instant message communications, and experts forum communications for the purposes of providing our services.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Website. "Cookies" are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used whether you register with us or not.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may also use "Web beacons" or clear.gifs on this website. "Web beacons" or clear.gifs are small pieces of codes placed on a web page to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For e.g., web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
5. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect and use your “Personal Information” only to conduct our business, to help us deliver our products and services to improve our business.
- We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your “Personal Information” that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
- For example, we may share your contact information with a third party to ensure delivery of the service to you. You consent to this sharing of information and being contacted by our partners by continued use of this website.
- We neither share any of your personal information with third parties not involved in our business, nor sell or trade your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes, without your explicit consent.
6. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
The Website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us. We also display advertisements on the Site, which are often targeted based on the information we collect about you. Please note that information collected by third party advertisers is not governed by this policy.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and delivery of products.
8. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Websites. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our affiliates that are committed to serving your online needs and related services. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our products and services to you. Suppliers such as hotels, airlines, car rental companies, or activity providers, who fulfill and complete your travel reservations. All products and services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such on this website. We share personal information with such suppliers only to the extent necessary. However, we cannot place limitations on our suppliers' use or disclosure of your personal information. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
9. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, when we receive it. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your "Personal Information": (a) by law; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to secure our systems; or (d) to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage.
12. DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims through this policy will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for sole arbitrator and in case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In any case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties, however the parties in good faith will attempt to bind by the decision.
- Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Jaipur, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding on the Parties. If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred to the courts at Jaipur, INDIA.
14. CONTACT US