In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.loginmytrip.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by LoginMyTrip (India) Private Limited. (hereinafter referred to as "Company"), having registered address at Plot No 8, Heera Nagar A, Ajmer Road Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
The use of this website by You is solely governed by this policy and any policy so mentioned by terms of reference. Moving past home page, or using any of the services shall be taken to mean that You have read and agreed to all of the policies so binding in You and that You are contracting with the Company and have undertaken binding obligations with the Company.
For the purpose of these Terms of Service, wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website. The site also providing its products and services without registration does not absolve You of this contractual relationship. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean www.loginmytrip.com or LoginMyTrip (India) Private Limited or "LOGINMYTRIP".
You will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by this site, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this Terms of Service and shall be considered as part and parcel of this Terms of Service.
We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or informing You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the terms and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the website following such a change, it is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. As long as You comply with these Terms of Service, We grant You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
The aim of the Company is to promote medical tourism for India as well as inbound tourism for India to explore its vibrant and diverse cultures and customs. We also provide travel assistance at local level like airport transfers, taxi hire and local sightseeing tour customized for every Common Indian with our Low Cost Holiday Packages focused on making online travel better and provide air tickets, hotel reservations, holiday packages (both International and Domestic) and also Train Tickets (Within India only) at competitive prices. This Website also assists customers to gather travel information, post reviews /opinions on their travel related experiences / issues, engage them in travel related forums so that they gather maximum information on the travel industry / countries/ cities around the world.
Registration in this website is available only to those above the age of 18 barring those 'Incompetent to Contract' which inter alia includes insolvents and the same is not allowed as described by the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If You are a minor and wish to use the services offered on this website, you may do so through your legal guardian and LoginMyTrip (India) Private Limited. reserves the right to terminate your account on knowledge of You being a minor and using the membership of the site.
All Users will be required to register on the Website and become Members prior to the completion of any transaction / purchase on the Website.
All registration information you provide is deemed to be accurate and Your registration is solely for your own use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
3. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
We, along with our travel partners, own Our Website and all of the text, images, software, trademarks, service marks or other material contained on Our Website. You will not copy or transmit any of these, except for your personal, non-commercial use on your computer. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices as presented at Our Website must appear on all copies you print or otherwise create. "LoginMyTrip", "LoginMyTrip.com" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Login My Trip (India) Private Limited.
LoginMyTrip, logo and LoginMyTrip Family - Cartoon Characters and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on the Site are registered and/or common law trademarks of LoginMyTrip, and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of LoginMyTrip or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of LoginMyTrip and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of LoginMyTrip. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by LoginMyTrip.
Other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under this document and all other policies followed by Us. Such contact will be made only in pursuance of such objectives, and no other calls will be made.
5. Products & services
Products & Services statements on this Website are for general description purposes only and not all the Products or Services are available in every state or country. You can send us an enquiry by clicking our Contact us or Send Query section, we will provide you with the details regarding terms & conditions, exclusions, products and services applicable for you. Please note the Products and Services that can be booked and purchased on the Website
Hotels -When you make a Hotel booking on the website, kindly go through the fact sheet with terms and conditions carefully to ensure the amenities present in the hotel or the category of the hotel is as per your requirement. LoginMyTrip keeps updating the fact sheets with terms and conditions of the hotels. However it is dependent on the hotel to provide us with the updated information. Renovation at hotels is normally undertaken at sole discretion of hotels and not necessarily is informed to us. In case of any disputes, LoginMyTrip shall not be held liable for any disruption in information
Sightseeing Tours - There is a choice of Seat in Coach (SIC) sightseeing and Private sightseeing tours. Seat in Coach tours / transfers may have a waiting time at the airport / hotels. Seat In Coach tours are as per the fixed timings and does not allow you to stop at any site of interest to you, which are not a Part of the Program, as Seat in Coach tours are fixed with a Schedule. You have to make a choice according to your requirement and budget. Entrance Fees at the monuments or places of Interest are not included in the Sightseeing tours unless and until specified.
Airlines - There is a choice to book low cost airlines and full service airlines options. Low Cost Airlines do not have all the services on board in the flight, so kindly choose the airlines carefully and please read the terms & conditions / cancellation Policy before making any purchase of the airlines ticket. There are paper tickets / e-tickets that will be issued to you and both are valid to travel by the airlines. With E-tickets, there is a mandatory requirement of Original identity Photo Card for you to carry and show at the check-in counter of the Airport. LoginMyTrip is only an Intermediary party and hence takes no responsibility in case of any delay, change in route or cancellation in the flight due to any reasons.
Holidays - Kindly read the Terms & conditions with the Inclusions, Package Itinerary and other details before making any purchase of the Holiday Packages. In case if the Package is not as per your requirement or suits your needs, we can also customize the same for you. Kindly click on the Send Query of the Website with all the details like Hotel Category, No. of Nights, no. of pax, destinations would like to visit, etc and our Customer Care team will get back to you with the Package
Car Rental (Self drive or Chauffeur drive) - - Please read the Terms & conditions before making any purchase of this service. LoginMyTrip takes no responsibility in case of any break down of the car or the quality of car is not up to the level and delays due to bad traffic conditions, any penalty due to speed by the driver or by yourself, etc.
Travel Insurance - - LoginMyTrip strongly recommends insurance cover and safety for the entire traveller/s travelling domestic or outside the Country. Traveller/s can purchase the travel Insurance on the Website. Please read the terms and conditions given by the Insurance Provider before issuing the same. LoginMyTrip takes no responsibility and liability on the claims and disputes whatsoever as mentioned by the Insurance Provider.
All Prices displayed for the Products and Services on LoginMyTrip are subject to change without Prior information or notice and prices you see while making the booking may not be final until the full Payment for the Product or Service is made at the end of the Booking Process.
Prices on www.loginmytrip.com shall be inclusive or exclusive of Booking Fee, Hotel taxes, Airport taxes, Port taxes or any other applicable Government taxes (GST and VAT), etc. Availability of any Product or Service is subject to change at any point in time even while finalizing the booking, which can lead to Price variation, depending upon the basis of available room type in the Hotel, flight booking class, Cruise Cabin, etc at that point in time.
7. CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
Cancellation of Bookings and Cancellation Policy differs for each Product or Service. When you make a booking, kindly view Terms & Conditions of each Product or Service, which reflects the Cancellation, Refund with Booking Terms & Conditions. You can cancel the purchased product or service online on www.loginmytrip.com . If you find difficulty in cancelling, you can get the same cancelled by calling our customer care team. Cancellation at your request may require a minimum processing time, subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of Product or Service booked & purchased.
You can cancel the purchased product or service online on www.loginmytrip.com . If you find difficulty in cancelling, you can get the same cancelled by calling our customer care team. Cancellation at your request may require a minimum processing time, subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of Product or Service booked & purchased.
There may be full Cancellation penalty on the Products or services booked and purchased, which are Non-utilized or Cancelled after the Cancellation deadline mentioned in the Terms and Conditions, while making the purchase.
You agree to bear the full cost of any booking, cancellation and administration fees for any products or services booked but not utilized for any reason. In some cases, LoginMyTrip may charge cancellation or amendment fees in addition to those imposed by travel services providers.
LoginMyTrip reserves the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be held liable for any resulting claims of losses, damages or compensation. In such an event, LoginMyTrip shall refund to you all unutilized money collected from you for that purchase. For Bookings and Purchases, which has already been paid by you, when cancelled, refunds will be made (based on the Refund Policy, mentioned in Terms and Conditions, while making the booking or at the time of Purchase). For Air ticket, it may take between 30 - 45 working days and for the Hotels it may take between 10 - 15 working days for the amount to get credited into your account. Refund policy may vary for every Product and Service. The preceding refund timeline is a guide for your reference only and shall not be binding upon LoginMyTrip.
You agree that multiple duplicate bookings for the same traveller/s are not allowed and may result in damage and loss to LoginMyTrip, which you will bear in full.
8. CURRENCY CONVERTER
Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates may not be verified as accurate and actual rates may be different from what is being displayed. The information supplied by this application is believed to be accurate, but LoginMyTrip, and/or its affiliates do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. When using this information for any financial purpose, we advise you to consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rates. We do not authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than your personal use and you are expressly prohibited from the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
LoginMyTrip aim is to update travelers by real time experiences of other travelers. We are thankful to our visitors for writing their experiences on this site. Please be informed that after posting content on this Website by any way, including any review, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas etc., you grant LoginMyTrip and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such submissions throughout the world in any media and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such submissions.
You acknowledge that LoginMyTrip may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant LoginMyTrip the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or LoginMyTrip rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You also acknowledge and agree that all Content Submitted / posted on the website by you are non-confidential and non-proprietary once it is posted. LoginMyTrip has just provided interactive areas on the site as a platform for discussions but at the same time all the visitors of LoginMyTrip are solely responsible for use of interactive areas of the site and are using at their own risk.
10. THIRD PARTY TRAVEL SERVICE PROVIDERS
You may be bound by terms and conditions imposed by the travel service providers for whom LoginMyTrip acts as an agent including conditions of carriage, refund and cancellation policies of airlines, cruise lines, car rental companies, hotels, vacation rentals, etc.
LoginMyTrip is not liable for any claims against non-fulfilment or unsatisfactory fulfilment of products and services purchased on your behalf by LoginMyTrip from these third party providers and distributors, such as, but not limited to, airlines, hotels, tour operators, car rental companies, insurance companies, and other entities. In case of any contingency Hotels, when they are in a overbooking situation, they move the booked Passengers to some other Hotel and also with the airlines and other service providers may overbook passengers on their flights or re-schedule flight times, in such incidents LoginMyTrip takes no responsibility and should not be liable for any looses, damages that may take place due to the above situation.
11. Third Party Information
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, "Content"), which are third party user generated content and we have no control over such third party user generated content.
Other than when provided for, the use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent is not allowed.
Payments shall be made in advance. We use third party payment gateways for online payments. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law at the time of availing any services of the Company.
12. PASSPORT, HEALTH & VISA REQUIREMENTS
It is mandatory requirement in most of the countries for foreign nationals coming into the country to hold Passport with a validity of minimum 6 Months. Visa and Health regulations are different from country to country. It is the sole responsibility of an Individual to ensure the submission of complete documentation and medical requirements to the Country Embassy / consulate they are visiting. LoginMyTrip takes no responsibility in any rejections or declining of the Visa issuance due to any reasons.
LoginMyTrip.com is only a facilitator and is not directly responsible for your Visa and Immigration facilities.
Please be advised that Immigration and Visa are directly in the jurisdiction of the respective embassies & consulate. LoginMyTrip.com or any of its third-party vendors do not guarantee the confirmation of any Visas or related documents.
We advise you to go through the immigration and travel rules and regulations of the country and ensure that you have the requisite documents, transit permits and permissions for your holiday. LoginMyTrip.com will not be responsible in any manner for the same.
LoginMyTrip customers are advised to check for Airport Charges (if any) at various international destinations apart from India. LoginMyTrip shall not be responsible to pay any such charges at various destinations that the customer is travelling to.
14. User Obligations
You are a restricted user of this website.
- You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content.
- In places where this website allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section;
- Use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this website or other third parties;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate the Terms of Service including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms of the Website contained herein or elsewhere;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers.
You shall not engage in advertising to, or in solicitation of, other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe it necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. In order to protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
In no event shall We assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
The website, services provided by this website is on an "As is" basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, loginmytrip. Makes no warranty that
- Your requirements will be met or that services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- Materials, information and results obtained will be effective, accurate or reliable;
- Any errors or defects in the website, services or other materials will be corrected.
Any errors or defects in the website, services or other materials will be corrected.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. Loginmytrip also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content.
The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at his/her own discretion and risk and he/she will be solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. Loginmytrip accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
We shall not be liable for any third party product or services. The advertisement available on e-mail or website with respect to the third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only.
16. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless this website including but not limited to its affiliate agents and employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by us that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these terms of service. Further, you agree to hold us harmless against any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the website, any claim that your material caused damage to a third party, your violation of the terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another.
In no event shall loginmytrip, its officers, directors, employees or partners be liable to you, or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the website, services or materials.
The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
17. Hosting of Third party information
The website hosts information provided by third parties. We are in no manner responsible to you for the accuracy, legitimacy and trueness of the information so hosted. We take reasonable care to ensure such accuracy but we are not responsible for the information so furnished. You agree to not hold us liable for the falsification of any such provided information.
18. Compliance with Laws:
All users shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation to Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, and the rules made thereunder.
19. Disputes and Jurisdiction
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties.
- Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Jaipur, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred to the courts at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
20. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of Login My Trip (India) Private Limited, or your experience with the Service, you can e-mail us at email@example.com.